Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Card Project


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD
This is one of my earlier projects.  My daughter's teacher was having a birthday and my daughter wanted to surprise her with a card.  So we designed the card to her liking using my handy dandy Provo Craft Cricut machine.  I put her to work on the envelope using spare cut outs from previous projects.  I used the Cricut Celebrations cartridge to cut out the chocolate cake and "make a wish". I then put two pieces of random paper together and topped it off with super cute ribbon.  Using ribbon is a good way to cover the seams.  And I'm a huge fan!  It turned out super cute. Both my daughter and her teacher loved it!

I'll be posting pictures of my projects as I create them.  So feel free to check in and check em' out from time to time.  See ya soon! 

1 comment: